Friday, September 4, 2009

Lemming Tracks: The Lemming is Happily Overwhelmed

The Lemming's second-oldest daughter will, if all goes as planned, get married tomorrow. Provided I've got opportunity, I'll be writing about it in Through One Dad's Eye.

That's the good news.

The bad news is that I've got several hours less to work with today, than I thought I would. Which means that unless something really unexpected happens, there won't be any micro-reviews today. Or tomorrow. Or, maybe, Sunday.

This is the first time any of the kids have gotten married - and I don't know quite what to expect. Apart from having a really unusual schedule this weekend.

Finally, some more good news.

I've good reason to believe that I'll still be around on Monday - when the Lemming will start catching up.

Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Unique, innovative candles

Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

Pinterest: From the Man Behind the Lemming

Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts

Today's News! Some of it, anyway

Actually, some of yesterday's news may be here. Or maybe last week's.
The software and science stuff might still be interesting, though. Or not.
The Lemming thinks it's interesting: Your experience may vary.
("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Who Follows the Lemming?

WebSTAT

Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory