Monday, September 21, 2009

Caramal Apple Cream Cheese Cookie Bars: Hear Your Arteries Harden With Every Bite

"Caramal Apple Cream Cheese Cookie Bars!"
Picky Palate (September 10, 2009)

"Good Thursday!

"Phew what a week, school started Tuesday for the boys and we are all still trying to get used to the new schedules. The earlier bedtime has been the trickiest. I have to admit, it’s been 7 years since I’ve had 4 hours to myself in the mornings. I hardly know what to do with myself, ok that was a joke. It’s great and I’m finding plenty to do. Crazy how fast 4 hours fly by!

"Once September hits, I seem to go into 'Fall' mode. I LOVE Fall decorating, the rich colors and all the wonderful comfort foods it brings. These simple little Fall cookie bars are ooey gooey and 'appley' delicious with warm soft caramel oozing off the sides. Hope you all enjoy!..."

Good heavens.

That's a thumbnail of one of the photos that goes with this post. I'm diabetic, so I won't be sampling them - just seeing the pictures made me feel like my blood sugar levels were rising.

There's a recipe - I'm no expert, but these things should be delicious. Not all that hard or finicky to prepare, either.

Man, those cookie bars look good.

No comments:

Unique, innovative candles

Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

Pinterest: From the Man Behind the Lemming

Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts

Today's News! Some of it, anyway

Actually, some of yesterday's news may be here. Or maybe last week's.
The software and science stuff might still be interesting, though. Or not.
The Lemming thinks it's interesting: Your experience may vary.
("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Who Follows the Lemming?

WebSTAT

Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory