Thursday, September 3, 2009

Death Ray Projector! Cup Cakes! Will it Never End?!

"Vacuous chicks zap yokels with death machine!"
Oddly Enough, Reuters blog (September 3, 2009)

"Blog Guy, you've set up amazing fantasy photos for readers, and now it's my turn. It won't be easy. I want Miss Universe and Miss USA together, on top of a skyscraper.

"I think I can manage that.

"There's more. They must be holding a box of fancy cupcakes...."

There's an explanation for that photo. I won't say it's reasonable: "culturally normative" is about as far as I'll go. As for Miss Universe and Miss USA: well, there's a price to pay for winning those contests.

Don't get me wrong: I think the commentary on those photos is funny. And, now that it's pointed out, that does look like a Buck Rogers death ray projector. Sort of.

No comments:

Unique, innovative candles

Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

Pinterest: From the Man Behind the Lemming

Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts

Today's News! Some of it, anyway

Actually, some of yesterday's news may be here. Or maybe last week's.
The software and science stuff might still be interesting, though. Or not.
The Lemming thinks it's interesting: Your experience may vary.
("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Who Follows the Lemming?

WebSTAT

Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory