Tiggy's Rib-Ticklers! (undated)
- I haven't checked, but this joke is so familiar, I suspect that it was lifted from elsewhere
- I think it's funny, and relatively harmless, but this gag
- Is not politically correct
- Describes situations which are not consistent with some systems of belief
- Including my own
Because it's funny!
I suppose it could be taken as a trenchant satire on aspects of multiculturalism in a global context: but why bother?
Here's how the joke starts:
"On a group of beautiful deserted islands in the middle of nowhere, the following people are stranded:
- two Italian men and one Italian woman
- two French men and one French woman
- two German men and one German woman
- two Greek men and one Greek woman
- two English men and one English woman
- two Bulgarian men and one Bulgarian woman
- two Japanese men and one Japanese woman
- two Chinese men and one Chinese woman
- two American men and one American woman
- two Irish men and one Irish woman
- " 'Hetalia: Axis Powers' - an Equal-Opportunity Offender, and Very Funny"
(January 30, 2009)