Friday, May 2, 2008

Lemming Tracks: The Lemming Falls Off the Irony Board

I've been working feverishly, to store up posts for the next few days. Family business is going to keep me away from this blog over the weekend.

So, yesterday I have it set up. Most of the posts ready to go, and arrangements made with my oldest daughter to take over management of this blog for a few days.

Then I read this:

"Blogger now schedules future-dated posts."
Blogger Buzz (May 1, 2008)

"Scheduled post publishing, which we talked about testing on Blogger in draft last month, is now live for everyone. If you set a post's date into the future, Blogger will wait to publish until that time comes."

Great.

Making arrangements for someone else to take over, reviewing my security (I trust my daughter, but any change in passwords and the like requires a review), and all that.

I could have avoided it - if I'd known that this was coming on the day that I finalized everything.

Excuse me. I'm going to rap my head against the desk now.

2 comments:

Tinggay said...

I saw this when I opened my blogger account.
I didn't give it much notice.
I think I should check it out. thanks!

Brian H. Gill said...

piebuko,

You're quite welcome!

Unique, innovative candles

Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

Pinterest: From the Man Behind the Lemming

Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts

Today's News! Some of it, anyway

Actually, some of yesterday's news may be here. Or maybe last week's.
The software and science stuff might still be interesting, though. Or not.
The Lemming thinks it's interesting: Your experience may vary.
("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Who Follows the Lemming?

WebSTAT

Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory