Sunday, May 18, 2008

Flashlight Museum

"Flashlight Museum"

"Now there are 4 pages of Vintage Flashlights For Sale.

"They have been updated, so be sure to check back every few months.

"If you are seeking unusual new flashlights try my friend, Dae's, site in China. Tell them I sent you and they will treat you right - might even throw in a gift. ... "

"I have acted as an expert witness in 6 flashlight litigation matters. As an attorney and flashlight historian, I have been instrumental in defending and prosecuting cases involving flashlight patents and claims. I am available as an expert witness through my law office number."

There's more, about the history of flashlights. With photos.

I enjoyed this Web page, partly because I have used a flashlight very much like the 1902 Reliable flashlight shown in one of the photos. It was much more effective than many of the things you get today - and probably cost more, in comparison to wages back then.

No comments:

Unique, innovative candles

Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

Pinterest: From the Man Behind the Lemming

Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts

Today's News! Some of it, anyway

Actually, some of yesterday's news may be here. Or maybe last week's.
The software and science stuff might still be interesting, though. Or not.
The Lemming thinks it's interesting: Your experience may vary.
("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Who Follows the Lemming?

WebSTAT

Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory