Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Plumpiemousie - an Endearing Home Page

Plumpiemousie

"One day I realized I could fly away...
So I sat down in front of my computer and created
my FIRST BLOG...
Up to now I've never stopped...such fun !
I've created all the blogs you can see on this front page underneath...Alexiabeille, Sisabeille...etc ...are mine...they're all parts of my own self...
Click on the GREEN LINKS to open them...
"

"Dear friends,
My English blogs aren't updated regularly...difficult to work on so many ! but don't hesitate to visit the French ones...The home page is underneath...
and thanks for being so faithful !!!
Love from Mousie
"

"Endearing" is probably the best word to describe this blog. Or metablog. "Sweet" might do, too. What comes first is a sort of introduction to the blogger's god-mother, an imaginary dwarf, "living deep inside libraries and bookshops?", Grandma Mousie, and others.

You'll get more out of recent posts by this blogger if you understand French - but I'd say it's worth visiting just for the whimsy of the home page.

No comments:

Unique, innovative candles

Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

Pinterest: From the Man Behind the Lemming

Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts

Today's News! Some of it, anyway

Actually, some of yesterday's news may be here. Or maybe last week's.
The software and science stuff might still be interesting, though. Or not.
The Lemming thinks it's interesting: Your experience may vary.
("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Who Follows the Lemming?

WebSTAT

Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory