Monday, April 13, 2009

Lemming Tracks: Caught up After a Perfect Storm of Malware and Easter Weekend

Last Friday I wrote that "...I'm putting up another IOU for that average of three daily posts that I try for. If you're a regular visitor: you know I'm good for it...."

As of a few minutes ago, I'm caught up with what I'd have been posting Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and today.

God willing, I'll be back tomorrow, with more of what I find on the Web.

About the malware: It's still there, apparently, but I have at least one trick to try before taking a sort of cybernetic nuclear option.

No comments:

Unique, innovative candles

Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

Pinterest: From the Man Behind the Lemming

Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts

Today's News! Some of it, anyway

Actually, some of yesterday's news may be here. Or maybe last week's.
The software and science stuff might still be interesting, though. Or not.
The Lemming thinks it's interesting: Your experience may vary.
("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Who Follows the Lemming?

WebSTAT

Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory