Rafael Trindade (September 21, 2008)
- "There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who dont
- "If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0
- "I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly
- "My software never has bugs. It just develops random features
- "Roses are #FF0000 , Violets are #0000FF , All my base belongs to you
- "In a world without fences and walls, who needs Gates and Windows?
- "Hand over the calculator, friends don’t let friends derive drunk...."
- "...I had a dream… and there were 1's and 0's everywhere, and I think I saw a 2!
- "You sir, are an unknown USB device driver
- "C isn't that hard: void (*(*f)())() defines f as an array of unspecified size, of pointers to functions that return pointers to functions that return void"
Still - a funny list.