Monday, September 20, 2010

Lemming Tracks: The Lemming's Distracted

The Lemming's had an interesting weekend. It started really early Friday morning, when a pipe burst in the laundry room. I've left a few notes in my personal blog.

Between dealing with quite a lot of water having gotten loose in the house, and the need for sleep: I may not get the usual three posts done today.

Or, if I do, they may be later than usual.

Please be patient with the Lemming: I'll be getting back on track as soon as I can.

No comments:

Unique, innovative candles

Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

Pinterest: From the Man Behind the Lemming

Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts

Today's News! Some of it, anyway

Actually, some of yesterday's news may be here. Or maybe last week's.
The software and science stuff might still be interesting, though. Or not.
The Lemming thinks it's interesting: Your experience may vary.
("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Who Follows the Lemming?

WebSTAT

Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory