And remember: Pirates aren't just hygienically-challenged sociopaths with atrocious grammar and appalling table manners. They're roll models for tomorrow's leaders!
A tip of the hat to by Ol' Chumbucket and Cap'n Slappy, 'the pirate guys,' for spearheading Talk Like a Pirate Day.
- The Official Site of International Talk Like A Pirate Day
The official website
- "The only day when you can talk like a pirate and not be entirely insane."
- Pirate Speak Translator
- "International Talk Like a Pirate Day"
- 'It must be true: I read it on Wikipedia?
- "Avast! It be Talk like a Pirate Day, me hearties"
IrishTimes.com (September 17, 2010)
- " 'Gerbils of the Caribbean'?! Trailer For a Fake Movie"
(November 24, 2009)
- "Arrr! It be Talk Like a Pirate Day"
(September 19, 2009)
- "Arrr! It Be Talk Like a Pirate Day Tomorrow"
(September 18, 2008)