Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Incredible Dancing Parrot, Frostie

"Frostie Dancing To Shake Your Tail Feather! Bird Loves Ray Charles!"

"Frostie The Funniest Dancing Bird On This Planet jives to the Blues Brothers & Ray Charles hit from their Difinitive [!] Collection Album! Frostie is a 20-year-old Bare-Eyed Cockatoo, otherwise...."



OnePickieChickie, YouTube (February 01, 2009)
video 2:42

This 'dancing bird' video is actually rather good. I think the "Funniest Dancing Bird On This Planet" has to be taken as a subjective statement.

On the other hand, this bird is good. I don't know how Frostie learned to dance: but I've seen worse choreography.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Dancing Frostie said...

Please find and e-mail me a link to a dancing bird video featuring a bird that dances better than Frostie. I'd really like to see it.

Thank you for posting Frostie's video. I'm sure all who view it will thoroughly enjoy it.

Frostie was not trained to dance. All of his moves in this video were spontaneous! He can also do all his moves while flapping his wings except for the head spinning and has other moves he didn't include during this particular video.

Thanks again,

Karla K. Larsson, Frostie's owner

PS: Frostie has a Facebook Fan page under Frostie The Dancing Cockatoo and can be followed on Twitter under DancingFrostie.

Brian H. Gill said...

PickieChickie,

I'd be happy to: but don't hold your breath: I've yet to see a bird dance that long, that well. And I've seen (human) performers who didn't have the verve of your bird: or the style.

And, my pleasure!

I was wondering about the training: and I've heard of birds picking up dance moves on their own. Looks like Frostie's a 'natural.'

Now, some links: DancingFrostie on Twitter; Frostie's Facebook Fan Page; Dancing Frostie on YouTube.

Unique, innovative candles

Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

Pinterest: From the Man Behind the Lemming

Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts

Today's News! Some of it, anyway

Actually, some of yesterday's news may be here. Or maybe last week's.
The software and science stuff might still be interesting, though. Or not.
The Lemming thinks it's interesting: Your experience may vary.
("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Who Follows the Lemming?

WebSTAT

Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory