"Welcome to 'The WALL'. Here is a place where you can share the lessons you have learned in life. There is no specific format of the content you can submit, so be creative. The purpose of this is for you to share the lessons you have learned in life so far...." ("The WALL," this website's 'about' page)
From the global culture's many multi-millennial-long roots, "wall" could call quite a few allusions to mind. The one that dropped on my mind's front desk was the Western phrase, "throw it against the wall and see if it sticks." It's derived, I'm pretty sure, from practical cookery. "Throw it against the wall" is also a good way of saying that an idea should be tested, to see if it works.
TheWISDOMWALL.com is a place where people can share what they've learned in life - and have their experiences and observations compared with others. "Share" sounds nicer than "test" - but it's by sharing experiences that we test our own against those of others.
Enough with the philosophy. TheWISDOMWALL.com looks like a good place to dip into the pool of human experience, and maybe pour a few buckets in.
Recent posts on TheWISDOMWALL.com include:
- "Dream and Believe"
- "Here is a great quote from Anatole France about achieving your goals:..."
- "A Dying Man's Last Words"
- "Here is a very upsetting but inspirational video for you to watch:..."
- "Don't Be Ignorant to Someone's Health"
- "Well, we live in a dog-eat-dog world, and it seems as if we are all competing against each other for what we want and what we need in order to provide for our family. However, there is no excuse for offering a helping-hand when someone’s life is in danger. Check out the following video:..."
- "Happiness Sunset"
- "Check out this picture of a beautiful sunset with a happiness quote:..."