Wanderer Thoughts Poetry (June 22, 2010)
"...Failed Venture is a poem dedicated to all people who buy into a sales pitch only to have their own start up or venture fail with no support. It is a poem about disappointment and the struggle of the entrepreneur who isn’t successful. Inspired by..."
"...now abandoned like a wireless singularity...."
The last two words in that line from the poem, "wireless singularity," jumped off the screen, into my head, and stayed there. Turns out, they're the first two words that Dragon Blogger put together in this poem.
It's another of his 'random' poems - which I've micro-reviewed before.
- "Yet Another Random Twitter Poem"
(June 13, 2010)
- "And Now, for Something Completely Different: A Strange Poem"
(April 28, 2010)
- " 'Eating Binge' - Yet Another Random Twitter Poem"
(February 10, 2010)
- " 'Lucky Numbers' - Another Random Poem"
(February 2, 2010)
- " 250th 'Random Twitter Poem' "
(December 2, 2009)
A tip of the hat to dragonblogger, on Twitter, for the heads-up on his poem.