Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lemming Tracks: The Lemming's Taking the Weekend Off

The Lemming's been a bit frazzled lately. I live in America, April 15 is coming up, and - the Lemming wrote about this before. (Lemming Tracks: Tax Time Surprise, March 22, 2010)

I Could Use a Break: So I'm Taking One

So, I'm taking the weekend off. Pretty much, anyway. For this blog, Apathetic Lemming of the North, that means that you can expect the next post somewhere in the late afternoon of Monday, April 12. Central Time, that is. That's UTC minus six hours - except when the American government is yanking us around, temporally.

The Lemming's written about that, too:Don't get me wrong: as I wrote in Drifting at the Edge of Time and Space, I think Daylight Saving Time may have made a little sense. Sort of. 90 years ago. Now, not so much.

But I suppose it could be worse: Good grief: I've wandered far off-topic. Time to call it a day (Saturday, specifically). The sky is shining and the sun is blue - or rather, the other way around - and it's time for the Lemming to get some R & R. See you again, late Monday.

No comments:

Unique, innovative candles

Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

Pinterest: From the Man Behind the Lemming

Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts

Today's News! Some of it, anyway

Actually, some of yesterday's news may be here. Or maybe last week's.
The software and science stuff might still be interesting, though. Or not.
The Lemming thinks it's interesting: Your experience may vary.
("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Who Follows the Lemming?

WebSTAT

Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory