I Could Use a Break: So I'm Taking OneSo, I'm taking the weekend off. Pretty much, anyway. For this blog, Apathetic Lemming of the North, that means that you can expect the next post somewhere in the late afternoon of Monday, April 12. Central Time, that is. That's UTC minus six hours - except when the American government is yanking us around, temporally.
The Lemming's written about that, too:
- "I'm Blaming Daylight Saving Time: or, Not"
Drifting at the Edge of Time and Space (March 17, 2010)
- "Daylight Saving Time, Again: Get Ready for Mandatory Jet Lag"
(February 23, 2009)
- "Daylight Saving Time: A Modest Proposal"
(October 26, 2008)
- "Daylight Saving Time Strikes Again"
(March 8, 2009)
But I suppose it could be worse:
- "The French Revolution's Calendar: It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time"
(September 22, 2009)