Cute Overload (April 4, 2010)
" 'This is Teddy!' says sender-inner Lindsay F. 'He is a bunny despite his funny ears. People thinks he looks like a bun-chilla.' But since he's posing with a banana, we'll just call him a 'Bunch.' "
Good heavens. Even by the standards of baby bunnies, Teddy the Bunch is cute.
I mean to say: Did someone forget when to stop pouring in 'adorable'?!
In the interests of viewer safety, I reduced the size of Teddy's photo for this post. The full-size image is available on "Lunch with Bunch," on Cute Overload. It's as cute as this one - but twice the linear dimensions. Four times the surface area.
If you think you're up to a megadose of 'cute,' go ahead. But you have been warned.
- "Baby Rabbits: a Slide Show"
(April 4, 2010)
- "Cute Baby Easter Bunnies, Responsibility, and a Charming Photo"
(March 30, 2010)
- "Feeling a Need for Cute? Here's a Wet Raccoon"
(March 26, 2010)
- "And Now, the Recommended Daily Adult Requirement of Cute"
(March 25, 2010)
- "Don't Worry: I See It, Too"
(March 8, 2010)