Sunday, April 4, 2010

Lemming Tracks: What's With All the Cute Animal Videos?

The Lemming doesn't, as a rule, go overboard on the subject of cute animals. Well, I try not to. Then, there were the cute critters in today's three posts.

My excuse is that it's Easter Sunday, and I decided to give myself a break with some quick-and-easy micro-reviews. Besides, many people associate Easter with cute bunny rabbits and colored eggs.

There's more to it than that, but I've discussed that in another blog. ("He's Alive!" (April 3, 2010), for starters)

So: Enjoy the cute bunnies! Also the baby otter and kitten.

2 comments:

Brigid said...

Awkward sentence: "The Lemming doesn't, as a rule, go overboard on the subject of cute animals as much the cute critters in today's three posts."

*I* know what you meant. I think.

The Friendly Neighborhood Proofreader

Brian H. Gill said...

Brigid,

So do I - I think. Know what I thought I meant.

Instead of trying to sort that out, I re-wrote the first paragraph. A trifle more coherently, I hope.

Thanks!

Unique, innovative candles

Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

Pinterest: From the Man Behind the Lemming

Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts

Today's News! Some of it, anyway

Actually, some of yesterday's news may be here. Or maybe last week's.
The software and science stuff might still be interesting, though. Or not.
The Lemming thinks it's interesting: Your experience may vary.
("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Who Follows the Lemming?

WebSTAT

Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory