Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lemming Tracks: "Gold Rush in the Gulf" Could Clean Up Oil and Boost Economy

" 'Gold Rush in the Gulf:' a Guest Post"
Starting a Small Business Without Losing My Mind (June 22, 2010)

"Get the oil back and boost the economy of effected regions at the same time. Advertise an all hands on deck approach to the American people, enlist their help, and create a 'gold rush in the gulf'. BP has an opportunity to turn its stocks around, retain customer loyalty, and be a driving force in economic recovery in a time of devastation...."

I think I'd see this as a good idea, even if Mr. McWilliams wasn't my son-in-law. He came up with this idea about a week ago - and today I learned that he'd written what I put in Starting a Small Business Without Losing My Mind, and sent it around to some political leaders and news organizations.

Seriously: I think he's got a smart way to get money to people living on the coast, and clean up the oil spill.
More:

No comments:

Unique, innovative candles

Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

Pinterest: From the Man Behind the Lemming

Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts

Today's News! Some of it, anyway

Actually, some of yesterday's news may be here. Or maybe last week's.
The software and science stuff might still be interesting, though. Or not.
The Lemming thinks it's interesting: Your experience may vary.
("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Who Follows the Lemming?

WebSTAT

Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory