BoreMe (undated: probably around June, 2008)
"Four legged child minder"
Personally, I liked this video. And the toddler seemed to be thoroughly enjoying playing with a kitchen door. He (or maybe she) didn't stop laughing.
I trust that you'll enjoy this video.
Some people didn't, however.
One of the comments, signed "A sensible parent:" "Oh yeh, very funny, especially when the dog bites the childs face off - poor little Johnny, he was such a sweet boy, the dog loved him, wail wail. These idiots don't deserve a child."
Since I do not wish to unduly shock or offend viewers, I offer these cautions:
- The toddler is standing on an uncarpeted floor
- Which may be slippery if wet
- Safety helmet
- Elbow padding
- Other protective gear
- There is a dog in close proximity which could
- Have rabies
- Suddenly turn on the toddler
- Be related to the Hound of the Baskervilles