Sunday, November 15, 2009

This Rabbit Will Walk for Food

"Will walk for food"

brigidtheirish, YouTube (October 26, 2009)
video, 0:12

"My bunny in my parents' kitchen doing a trick for an apple core. The leash is so he doesn't get into the non-bunny proof areas of the house...."

That's my oldest daughter's rabbit: and currently a guest at our house. He's an appealing little ball of fur, and has gotten quite skilled at balancing on his hind feet.

What can I say? I think this a cute video - but I'll admit to being biased.
A tip of the hat to irish_brigid, on Twitter, for posting that video.

1 comment:

Brigid said...

You forgot to mention that ball of fur covers a nearly bottomless stomach. lol I love my bunny.

Unique, innovative candles

Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

Pinterest: From the Man Behind the Lemming

Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts

Today's News! Some of it, anyway

Actually, some of yesterday's news may be here. Or maybe last week's.
The software and science stuff might still be interesting, though. Or not.
The Lemming thinks it's interesting: Your experience may vary.
("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Who Follows the Lemming?

WebSTAT

Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory