Monday, July 27, 2009

Everyday Life in Japan - Snapshots

"Everyday Life In Japan - 4"
Jérôme Sadou : Fixed Gear and Life from Japan (July 19, 2009)

"A little bit more than one month since my last article of the 'Everyday Life in Japan" serie. So prepare for a big mix of photos!

"Let's start with some shots taken at Daikanyama...."

Okay, lets.

I'll show the first and last photos displayed, with their captions:


"Let's start with some shots taken at Daikanyama."

I know: you've already seen the caption. Some of the captions are above the photos they describe. I think.


"This is raw chicken, a first for me! I was not very tempted at first, but actually with the soya...."

Other photos show drummers, a hair salon, a high-tech palm tree (I think), bicycles, and other assorted scenes.

This isn't the most highly-organized look at Japan you'll ever see, but I enjoyed the impression of looking at someone's vacation photos.

No comments:

Unique, innovative candles

Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

Pinterest: From the Man Behind the Lemming

Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts

Today's News! Some of it, anyway

Actually, some of yesterday's news may be here. Or maybe last week's.
The software and science stuff might still be interesting, though. Or not.
The Lemming thinks it's interesting: Your experience may vary.
("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Who Follows the Lemming?

WebSTAT

Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory