Monday, May 31, 2010

"Mary Quite Contrary" Returns: The Title Character Turns 15

"Chapter 11, Title Page Rite of Passage "
Mary Quite Contrary (May 27, 2010)

"New chapter! Finally! I would have gotten on this sooner, but I've had a really bad cold. I've been barely able to play video games let alone do anything productive. I'm starting to feel better, so hopefully I'll get MQC back on track.

"Anyway, Mary's 15 now, so there are certain things she'll have to experience this summer. Good luck!"

'Brigid,' the creator of Mary Quite Contrary, is my oldest daughter, so you'd expect me to say that I think her work's great. Or be horrified at the way she's publishing a none-too-fictionalized account of the last decade or so of life here in my family.

Well, I think her work's pretty good: and enjoy seeing her take on what's happened. I'll say this: She's a rather perceptive observer.

No comments:

Unique, innovative candles

Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

Pinterest: From the Man Behind the Lemming

Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts

Today's News! Some of it, anyway

Actually, some of yesterday's news may be here. Or maybe last week's.
The software and science stuff might still be interesting, though. Or not.
The Lemming thinks it's interesting: Your experience may vary.
("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Who Follows the Lemming?

WebSTAT

Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory