Monday, June 8, 2009

Dogs, Cats, and Just Getting Along

"Cats and Dogs: The Dating Game"
timesunion.com (May 7, 2009)

"For those of us who love both dogs AND cats, we think we can just bring home a little 'surprise' for our resident kitties and life will continue as we know it. We plop the puppy or dog on the floor, scoop up the cat 'just in case' and proceed with the introductions...."

The best (funniest, anyway) part of the article is "CATS AND DOGS: THE DATING GAME."

DeDe, a cat, is selecting one of three dogs. Here's an excerpt:

"...DeDe: Dog #1, if I was to sit in front of you on the other side of a fence, and occasionally lick my paw, or lie down and roll over, or stare at you while you are just out of my reach, would you be a bad dog and tell on me?

"Dog #1: Yawn… The grass feels so good on my back. Does your back ever itch like crazy?

"Dog #2: Look - a butterfly! Look - a leaf! Look - a guy mowing the lawn! Look - kids!

"Dog #3: I've never met a chain link I couldn't bypass. Your tail is toast, sweetheart...."

I rather like Dog #2. But then, I'm something like that myself.
A tip of the hat to irish_brigid, on Twitter, for the heads-up on this.

No comments:

Unique, innovative candles

Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

Pinterest: From the Man Behind the Lemming

Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts

Today's News! Some of it, anyway

Actually, some of yesterday's news may be here. Or maybe last week's.
The software and science stuff might still be interesting, though. Or not.
The Lemming thinks it's interesting: Your experience may vary.
("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Who Follows the Lemming?

WebSTAT

Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory