It's about a hundred miles from Anchorage, so you'd think there wouldn't be much of a problem. With this volcano, a hundred miles is really close.
- "ALASKA VOLCANO PICTURES: Redoubt Erupts"
National Geographic (March 23, 2009)
- "Alaska volcano erupts 15km into sky"
RTÉ News (March 23, 2009)
- "Volcanic ash snarls air traffic in Alaska"
Los Angeles Times (March 23, 2009)
- "Alaskans don masks as once-sleepy volcano spews ash"
CNN (March 23, 2009)
- "Volcanoes, a Governor, Science, and the Next Yellowstone Caldera Blowout"
(February 25, 2009)
- Most of the post is about volcanoes in North America. Including the whopper under Yellowstone: "Mt. St. Helens and Pompeii: It Could Have Been a Lot Worse "
- "Mount Redoubt Steaming, Anchorage Waiting, Webcams Watching"
(February 1, 2009)