In this case, it means I've got a fever. Below, 101, which is better than last week (?) (I think it was last week).
Just the same, it hasn't been making me all that productive. Or aware.
You may notice that there are no posts from yesterday.
That's because I forgot to make any. Completely.
I expect (hope would be a more accurate term) to be back to what I laughingly call "normal" tomorrow: and making up for lost time.
I've read that it's not a good idea to post about not posting - and, in general, I agree. It leaves the reader with less than full confidence that there'll be anything worth coming back to the next day.
However, I'm counting on a few points that most apologetic posters don't have working in their favor.
- You, the reader, know that there's just one entity here at Apathetic Lemming of the North.
- I've been pretty clear about this being a blog from some guy in a north-of-the-flyover-states outpost of humanity.
- Even if I'd tried to bamboozle you with that "we" stuff that you read some places, you'd have figured that out, anyway
- I've got a pretty good track record of steady posts
- And making up for lost time, when necessary
- You know that you won't find an eclectic assemblage of micro-reviews and opinion quite like this, anywhere else online
- Sounds better than, 'This is one of the least-focused blogs around,' doesn't it?