Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lingo Slinger: Writing by a Writer Who Writes

Lingo Slinger

A writer's blog. LS claims that the blog is: "An eclectic collection of quirky, provocative, edgy, hip fiction and poetry. Selina writes fluid prose that cuts like a knife and often takes the reader where others don't go. Themes such as sex, death, relationships, family, addiction, and life are rampant."

After a quick once-over, I think she's right.

One of those Big Brother services rated Lingo Slinger NC-17, so be warned. And, yes: I recognize that ratings can be useful. I'm still getting over research I did for a post in another blog. Turns out that, according to a Missouri's own MIAC, I may be a dangerous anti-establishment radical. I missed my chance in the sixties, but 'better late than never.'

Anyway: Lingo Slinger is, definitely, a writer's blog. It's not exactly the style I generally read: but that's a matter of taste and perspective.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Thanks Norski! I appreciate the post and feedback. I am indeed a writer who writes, continually working to be better every day. :)

Brian H. Gill said...

Selina Jane,

My pleasure: Best wishes with writing.

Unique, innovative candles

Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

Pinterest: From the Man Behind the Lemming

Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts

Today's News! Some of it, anyway

Actually, some of yesterday's news may be here. Or maybe last week's.
The software and science stuff might still be interesting, though. Or not.
The Lemming thinks it's interesting: Your experience may vary.
("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Who Follows the Lemming?

WebSTAT

Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory