Saturday, January 8, 2011

Intermittent Alliteration: Interested?

"Guess I need an intervention…"
Robert Basler Oddly Enough blog, Reuters (January 8, 2011)

"Blog Guy, can I work for your blog in some capacity?

"You could be an interim intern.

"May I ask some questions about the work?

"Yes, I will answer your interim intern questions in turn.

"What if you catch me stealing?

"We will intern you. You will be an interned intern.

"What if I stop moving while I'm interned?

"If you're inert, we will inter you...."

You might find the rest interesting, if the interminable iteration doesn't - confound it, Mr. Basler's got the Lemming doing it!

No comments:

Unique, innovative candles

Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

Pinterest: From the Man Behind the Lemming

Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts

Today's News! Some of it, anyway

Actually, some of yesterday's news may be here. Or maybe last week's.
The software and science stuff might still be interesting, though. Or not.
The Lemming thinks it's interesting: Your experience may vary.
("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Who Follows the Lemming?

WebSTAT

Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory