Monday, April 21, 2008

A Crafter's Blog: Experiencs and Resouces

"My @Ventures..."

"This is where I put my craft accomplishments: felt and crochets, and everything else.

"Disinilah kutempatkan kreasiku dari kain Flanel, dan semua yang lain-lain." (Indonesian: repeats the English "This is where" statement. Thanks to Melisa Sriwulandari, the blog's author, for letting me know.)

Here are some excerpts:
  • "Here it is, my first attempt at crocheting with plastic bag yarn. Turns out my yarn was too short though, so it's a three-quarter coaster. Why? Because I don't have the same kind of plastic bag anymore."
  • "This is such a wonderful thing to found out that I have to share it with you. I found this link from hooksandneedles who found gooseflesh from crochetme."
  • "This is another question mark. Did I do it right? How am I supposed to single crochet around for the border? It looks like a rotten heart."
  • "They paved paradise and put up a parkin' lot
    With a pink hotel, a boutique, and a swingin' hot spot
    Don't it always seem to go
    That you don't know what you got till it's gone
    They paved paradise and put up a parkin' lot
    "
    (I haven't heard these lyrics for a long time - that was a pleasant trip down memory lane)
  • "What We Can Do To Save Our Earth
    "I've been thinking about the Story of Stuff these few days, and this is what I came up with: "
    1. Buy basic necessities only
    2. Buy natural stuff (not manufactured with toxins)
    3. Buy things only when your old ones are totally unusable already, like your shoes, bags, other wearables.
    4. ....
    "
Looks like a pretty good blog: a journal of someone who is working with crafts.

Posts frequently include photos.

No comments:

Unique, innovative candles

Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

Pinterest: From the Man Behind the Lemming

Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts

Today's News! Some of it, anyway

Actually, some of yesterday's news may be here. Or maybe last week's.
The software and science stuff might still be interesting, though. Or not.
The Lemming thinks it's interesting: Your experience may vary.
("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Who Follows the Lemming?

WebSTAT

Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory