Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Postcards. Online. I'll Let You Figure This Out.

"Postcards from Sandip," "A collection of postcards that capture little moments of my life and my friends."

Yesterday's post included a photo of a cave from Devil's island near Bayfield (Wisconsin, USA, I believe), and another photo of the Kanheri Caves in the blogger's city of Mumbai, India.

There was also a sort of song or sonnet playing in the background. I didn't catch all the words, but it sounded quite romantic. Not that I'm an expert on the subject: just ask my wife.

The "Postcards" puzzled me at first. I wasn't sure what they were, or how Sandip was receiving them.

Eventually, I found "Zimoz / life on postcards." It's an online postcard / blog service.

I think.

If you can give me a '25 word or less' explanation of what these postcards are, and how Zimoz works, I'd appreciate it. 25 words? Oh, make it fifty or so if need be.

This stuff looks like fun.

No comments:

Unique, innovative candles

Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

Pinterest: From the Man Behind the Lemming

Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts

Today's News! Some of it, anyway

Actually, some of yesterday's news may be here. Or maybe last week's.
The software and science stuff might still be interesting, though. Or not.
The Lemming thinks it's interesting: Your experience may vary.
("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Who Follows the Lemming?

WebSTAT

Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory