Saturday, November 6, 2010

Now This Would Make a Great Conspiracy Theory!

"And from the Dust, the Bunnies Shall Rise"
Prongs, via Cute Overload (October 26, 2010)

"I'll make you a deal, Doc: I won't tell anyone you were conducting experiments the feds would find highly suspicious, if you don't tell the world that we're now ambidextrous bipeds with a hankerin' for world domination."

Does the Lemming think that cute little rabbits like that are secretly planning to conquer the world? No. I don't think there are space aliens in Denver, either. Or that gerbils are plotting to take over Minnesota. (I made up the one about Minnesota gerbils. The space aliens thing was on the Denver ballot. (November 4, 2010))

I don't generally quote so much (all, in this case) of what I micro-review: but those Cute Overload posts are so brief that my normal excerpt ratio didn't make sense. I mean, what could we make of "I'll make...?"

You'll find the full-size photo of that rabbit on Cute Overload.

Enjoy

No comments:

Unique, innovative candles

Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

Pinterest: From the Man Behind the Lemming

Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts

Today's News! Some of it, anyway

Actually, some of yesterday's news may be here. Or maybe last week's.
The software and science stuff might still be interesting, though. Or not.
The Lemming thinks it's interesting: Your experience may vary.
("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Who Follows the Lemming?

WebSTAT

Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory