"117 photographs of finished windows by the Mansion Glass Company in all shapes and sizes. Drawings are nice, but finished windows really show the unique beauty of stained glass. ... A useful tool for you and your clients."
There's a higher-resolution image of that particular example, but to get at the rest you'd have to buy the CD - for about $25, plus (probably) shipping and handling. The Lemming didn't check to see how much that would be.
The CD's description is aimed at someone who wants to impress clients: but it seems like something that would be fun to have for someone who likes to look at stained glass. And has $25-plus dollars to spend.
The Lemming isn't going to buy that CD - but it's still nice to look at that picture.
- "Henri Matisse, Color, Light, and Art"
(January 25, 2011)
- "Museum of Glass: 'Hot glass. Cool art.' "
(March 27, 2010)
- "Stained Glass: Close Call at York Minster"
(January 1, 2010)
- "Acme Klein Bottle makes one-meter Klein Bottle"
(July 6, 2008)
- "Glass Houses: For Homeowners and Architects with a Clear Vision"
(October 12, 2007)