Others seem convinced that "tampering with things man was not supposed to know" will doom them all.
Somehow, though, humans have managed to survive one of Earth's glacial epochs: despite, or perhaps because, some of them wondered if fire might be useful. Eventually, reckless experimentation with sharp sticks led to flint tools and PDAs.
And some humans still seek knowledge: while others fear what the future may bring.
- "Coping With Change for Millions of Years; Chatty Chimps"
A Catholic Citizen in American (July 11, 2014)
- "Kepler-186f, Sunsets, Tourism, and a Musing Lemming"
(May 9, 2014)
- "Life in the Universe: Where is Everybody?"
(March 15, 2013)
- "Another Step Closer to a Practical Warp Drive: Maybe"
(November 30, 2012)
- " '...If There Were Intelligent Life Up There....' "
(November 22, 2012)