Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lemming Tracks: The Lemming Fell Behind

There's a slogan on a coffee cup that reads something like "God put me in this world to do a number of things. By now I'm so far behind, I'll never die."

That's about the way I feel right now.

Taking a look at the Lemming log, I see that it's been a week since I posted anything here. My target is still "Three micro-reviews, plus the occasional rant, daily! (on average, technology and the nature of the universe permitting)."

Eventually, I may catch up. There have been, and probably will be again, days when posts seem to jump from my mind, through the brain, to my fingers and the keyboard, like caffeinated chihuahuas.

Those days haven't been happening lately.

However, I did find a few odd, interesting, and/or informative items on the Web recently: which I'll now write a little about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol this is really crazy quote

Unique, innovative candles

Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

Pinterest: From the Man Behind the Lemming

Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts

Today's News! Some of it, anyway

Actually, some of yesterday's news may be here. Or maybe last week's.
The software and science stuff might still be interesting, though. Or not.
The Lemming thinks it's interesting: Your experience may vary.
("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Who Follows the Lemming?

WebSTAT

Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory