"Over the River and Through the Wood" recalls pleasant memories of Thanksgiving, snow, pumpkin pie, and pudding. Maybe it's Jowler the dog that bothers the other turkey.
The feathered duo is apparently promoting "Uncle Crunchy's Thanksgiving Treat: Tofu Turkey!" again. They tried that back in 2011.
The Lemming may or may not be back tomorrow morning, with a "Friday morning" post. That depends in part on how heartily the Lemming indulges in holiday festivities, the nature of reality, and the Lemming's notoriously scatty imagination.
Remembrance of Thanksgivings past:
- "Two Turkeys: the Gift Store Gambit"
(November 27, 2014)
- "Channel Surfing With the Lemming"
(December 24, 2013)
- "Thanksgiving 2013: No Hiding Place?"
(November 28, 2013)
- "Thanksgiving Day, 2012: Desperate Times..."
(November 22, 2012)
- "Lemming Tracks: Thanksgiving, Cartoons, and a Look at the Lemming"
(November 23, 2011)
Jowler the dog? "Maybe it's Jowler the dog that bothers the other turkey."
The Friendly Neighborhood Proofreader
Post a Comment