New Year's resolutions may be a good idea, but the Lemming hasn't made any for this year.
It's not that the Lemming imagines that there's room for improvement. For example, the Lemming ran across a really good set of monthly planners and calendars: just the thing for a serious writer to organize tasks and projects.
Just one problem.
The Lemming's notes about the planners are on the back of a printout: somewhere on this desk.
Posts that aren't particularly like this one:
- "Christmas with the Lemming"
(December 24, 2014)
- "From the Mind of the Lemming: Holiday Travel Plans"
(December 19, 2014)
- "Double Planets Possible"
(November 28, 2014)
- "It's Morning — Somewhere — Or Maybe Near Sunset"
(September 12, 2014)
- "Robots With Attitude: Maybe, Eventually"
(August 15, 2014)