Or maybe it's near sunset. Or this is one of those places where the sun never gets very high.
And is the — steed? — mount? — pointing at something, or just stretching its fingers?
One of these days the Lemming really should get organized, and start labeling these things. Not the whatsit with the saddle. The rider must know what it is, and probably named it. The pictures, that's what the Lemming means: at least a locale, a date, something.
Posts that aren't quite entirely unrelated.
- "Robots With Attitude: Maybe, Eventually"
(August 15, 2014)
- "From the Mind of the Lemming: Xanadu Springs"
(June 20, 2014)
- "From the Mind of the Lemming: The Lemming's Walking Stick"
(May 23, 2014)
- "From the Mind of the Lemming: A Far Horizon"
(May 16, 2014)
- " 'Anchovies and Peanut Butter?!' "
(Wednesday, October 30, 2013)