xkcd (September 28, 2012)
"Click and drag" is what you do in the bottom panel of this particular xkcd comic. It's a huge piece of silhouette art, a landscape in profile that includes: a fountain; trees; radio towers; and a - giant flying jellyfish?! That last thing might be what the fellow who isn't looking at a yellow warbler sees.
There are also very deep wells, or mine shafts, or something. Those leads to things like thatch-roofed booths, a pyramid, and what might be one of Cthulhu's drinking buddies. Or maybe it's a snake plant that got out of hand.
If you decide to explore this not-so-little world, the Lemming suggests that you set aside at least 15 or 20 minutes. There a lot of detail there. Also gags, visual and otherwise. Some of the humor is dark.
- "Lemming Tracks: Thanksgiving, Cartoons, and a Look at the Lemming"
(November 23, 2011)
- " 'Cancer Causes Cell Phones!' - or, not"
(July 18, 2011)
- "HDTV, LCD, xkcd, and the Lemming"
(June 13, 2011)
- "Beauty, the Scientist, and Dog Vomit Slime Mold"
(March 27, 2011)
- "A Good Dog: Not Bright, But a Good Dog"
(December 3, 2010)