"Drunken Sailor: First Annual International Talk Like a Pirate Day Drunken Sailor Sing-Along a Go Go"
OfficialWench, YouTube (September 11, 2011)
"From the Pirate Guys -- www.talklikeapirate.com -- More than 50 pirates and fans from all across the U.S. join in singing one of the best-known, best-loved sea songs of all time. With buccaneers from Southern Cal to...."
The next International Talk Like A Pirate Day is September 19, 2012. The folks who produced "Drunken Sailor: First Annual International Talk Like a Pirate Day Drunken Sailor Sing-Along a Go Go" promise - or threaten - to do another one this year.
The official website (www.talklikeapirate.com) features this video, and links to other debatably-tasteful content: including an English-to-Pirate translator. The Lemming enjoys this - but the Lemming also likes P. D. Q. Bach and "Weird Al" Yankovic. You have been warned.
- "Arr! Tomorrow be Talk Like a Pirate Day!"
(September 18, 2010)
- ""Gerbils of the Caribbean"?! Trailer For a Fake Movie"
(November 24, 2009)
- "Arrr! It be Talk Like a Pirate Day"
(September 19, 2009)
- "Arrr! It Be Talk Like a Pirate Day Tomorrow"
(September 18, 2008)
- " 'Fifteen Men on the Dead Man's Chest:' More Than Just a Song"
(January 21, 2008)