It has come to our attention that Lemming has taken an unexpected, and unannounced, vacation. We apologize for the absence of a post last week, and regret any inconvenience which this may have caused.
In lieu of the regularly scheduled post, we present an infographic which the Lemming left on his desktop, together with a somewhat enigmatic note which read, "having a great time, wish you were here."
Now, without further ado, the previously mentioned infographic:
"Alpha Centauri Stars & Planet Explained: Our Nearest Neighbors (Infographic)"
Karl Tate, Space.com (October 16, 2012)
(Size reduced to fit this blog's format)
- "Betelgeuse, Stellar Wind, and Exploding Eggs"
(February 8, 2013)
- "WR 104: Gamma Ray Bursts and a Musing Lemming"
(January 4, 2013)
- "Alpha Centauri B: New Planet"
(October 19, 2012)
- "Gliese 581d: Rocky, Close (sort of), and Liquid Water (could be, maybe)"
(May 18, 2011)
- "Our Sun's Sunspot Cycle Isn't All That Predictable"
(June 16, 2010)