Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him well, Horatio.
No, wait. That can't be right. Let me think.
Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him well, Horatius.
There's still something wrong here. How would a fellow of infinite jest hold off an army? More to the point: why? There's something else. Give me a moment. It's on the tip of my radula.
Got it! Hamlet lived just after the Black Death, right? No, wait. That was Shakespeare. Hamlet lived a thousand of your seasonal cycles before that, roughly: or am I thinking of that other chap? Some sort of revolutionary. How did that Rome thing work out, anyway? Your lettering looks like theirs.
I think I have it now. Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him well, Hortense. Oh, bother.
What's that? Don't call you, you'll call me?
How about Ophelia? Have you cast that part yet?
- "From the Mind of the Lemming: Xanadu Springs"
(June 20, 2014)
- "Holiday for the Lemming; or Time, Tide, and a Tired Lemming; or the Lemming Takes a Break"
(June 6, 2014)
- "From the Mind of the Lemming: The Lemming's Walking Stick"
(May 23, 2014)
- "From the Mind of the Lemming: A Far Horizon"
(May 16, 2014)
- "From the Mind of the Lemming: Just Outside Hobbiton (maybe)"
(April 18, 2014)