Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Lemming Tracks: What Gives With These Posts?

Apathetic Lemming of the North presented a dancing duck; and a couple of mildly arcane posts about a star that hasn't exploded on schedule for decades, and planets that may or may not exist. Also what I think about moving planets around, terraforming Venus, and other topics you probably don't hear discussed at the corner cafe all that often.

Has the Lemming Lost It?

There's a good explanation for those posts: I limit the content of this blog strictly to things I'm interested in.

And, today, what I grabbed off the top of the barrel were those three items.

Normally I rummage around a little more: but I've got something I call the flu, and am taking it easy.

No comments:

Unique, innovative candles

Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

Pinterest: From the Man Behind the Lemming

Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts

Today's News! Some of it, anyway

Actually, some of yesterday's news may be here. Or maybe last week's.
The software and science stuff might still be interesting, though. Or not.
The Lemming thinks it's interesting: Your experience may vary.
("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Who Follows the Lemming?

WebSTAT

Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory