Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Continued from Yesterday: A Cat, a Dog, and a Pet Door

I've moved that cat-and-dog video from yesterday's post here:

"Cat Blocks Dog Intrusion"

andavid21, YouTube (July 25, 2009)
video, 0:15

I'd take that video's YouTube title with a grain or salt. I've known cats, and dogs: and neither was very serious during that 15 seconds. Still: it's cute.
I don't generally re-arrange posts like this, but for reasons that I still don't understand Google blocked this blog yesterday evening - something in their system flagged it as a 'spam blog.' Since it's possible that one or more of yesterday's posts was responsible, I'm editing them.

When I went back, I saw that they were noticeably different than the 50th percentile of posts here at Apathetic Lemming of the North.

Besides, I like this video.

1 comment:

Brian H. Gill said...

Okay: That comment by Anonymous (September 2, 2009) is obviously bit of marketing. Spam, within the meaning of the term.

I'm letting it stand, since the last two sentences are pretty good advice.

I have no idea what's at the other end of that link - and I certainly don't endorse it.

Unique, innovative candles

Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

Pinterest: From the Man Behind the Lemming

Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts

Today's News! Some of it, anyway

Actually, some of yesterday's news may be here. Or maybe last week's.
The software and science stuff might still be interesting, though. Or not.
The Lemming thinks it's interesting: Your experience may vary.
("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Who Follows the Lemming?

WebSTAT

Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory