Monday, March 9, 2009

Ten Geeky Wake-Up Tricks

"10 Geeky Tricks for Getting Out of Bed in the Morning"
geekdad Wired blog (February 25, 2009)

"A little confession: I am not a morning person. In fact, I hate getting up before 9 a.m., and I'd probably sleep until 10 a.m. if I could.

"I'm not sure whether it was too many late nights during college, or if I'm a night owl by nature, but it's far too often "late to bed, late to rise" for me. And I'm trying to fix it...."

The 10-point list, from "Go to bed when you're tired" to "Write something down" seems to make sense. And, just might work. I've tried some, and achieved limited success. (A habit with a decades-long head start takes a lot of suppressing.)

A pretty good resource.

No comments:

Unique, innovative candles

Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

Pinterest: From the Man Behind the Lemming

Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts

Today's News! Some of it, anyway

Actually, some of yesterday's news may be here. Or maybe last week's.
The software and science stuff might still be interesting, though. Or not.
The Lemming thinks it's interesting: Your experience may vary.
("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Who Follows the Lemming?

WebSTAT

Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory