Monday, March 2, 2009

Stefan Sagmeister: Interview with an Artist

Thanks to "March 2 - Pre-Order Stefan Sagmeister's Book Made You Look" (from I Wear Your Shirt - 365 Days of Sponsored Shirts (via TweetALink.com)), for bringing this video to my attention.

Stefan Sagmeister"
Actual video title: "Life + Work With Stefan Sagmeister"

szarevokk, YouTube (November 27, 2006)
video (5:51)

Pretty good interview. I appreciated the voice-overs as examples of Sagmeister's work (I assume) were shown. He seems to do writing-on-people quite a bit - which reminds me of Laugh In. But I suppose not everybody remembers Goldie Hawn in a bikini. There's more to S.S. than that: I suggest that people with interest in commercial art (not a naughty phrase, IMO) watch this video.
"I Wear Your Shirt" ?!

No comments:

Unique, innovative candles

Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

Pinterest: From the Man Behind the Lemming

Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts

Today's News! Some of it, anyway

Actually, some of yesterday's news may be here. Or maybe last week's.
The software and science stuff might still be interesting, though. Or not.
The Lemming thinks it's interesting: Your experience may vary.
("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Who Follows the Lemming?

WebSTAT

Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory