Sunday, March 9, 2008

Lemming Tracks: The Lemming's not Getting Caught Up Today

My nose has been running a marathon today. If my feet smelled, too, I could say that I'm built upside down.
  • Good News:
    I slept last night
  • Not-So-Good News:
    I'm still dealing with about 60 hours with very little sleep
And, more to the point for you, I'm not going to get today's (and yesterday's) posts done today. Tomorrow, maybe.

I did come up with something for this blog: but it's not ready for release yet.

And with that inadequate blurb, I'll quit.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Unique, innovative candles

Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

Pinterest: From the Man Behind the Lemming

Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts

Today's News! Some of it, anyway

Actually, some of yesterday's news may be here. Or maybe last week's.
The software and science stuff might still be interesting, though. Or not.
The Lemming thinks it's interesting: Your experience may vary.
("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Who Follows the Lemming?

WebSTAT

Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory